PriceList for Clear Plastic Bags - Handle Shopping Bag – Leadpacks
PriceList for Clear Plastic Bags - Handle Shopping Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Handle Shopping Bag|
|Material||PLA/PBAT/Corn Starch, D2W, HDPE, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Biodegradable and Compostable, Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||EN13432, ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our business puts emphasis over the administration, the introduction of talented staff, plus the construction of employees building, striving hard to boost the standard and liability consciousness of staff members. Our corporation successfully attained IS9001 Certification and European CE Certification of PriceList for Clear Plastic Bags - Handle Shopping Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mombasa, Madras, Philippines, We believe that good business relationships will lead to mutual benefits and improvement for both parties. We now have established long-term and successful cooperative relationships with many customers through their confidence in our customized services and integrity in doing business. We also enjoy a high reputation through our good performance. Better performance will be expected as our principle of integrity. Devotion and Steadiness will remain as ever.
By Monica from Puerto Rico - 2017.10.13 10:47
This supplier offers high quality but low price products, it is really a nice manufacturer and business partner.
By Arthur from Argentina - 2017.10.27 12:12
Write your message here and send it to us