OEM/ODM Supplier Custom T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
OEM/ODM Supplier Custom T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our firm has been concentrating on brand strategy. Customers' satisfaction is our best advertising. We also offer OEM provider for OEM/ODM Supplier Custom T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Singapore, Slovakia, Chile, We welcome you to visit our company, factory and our showroom displayed various products that will meet your expectation, meanwhile, it is convenient to visit our website, our sales staff will try their efforts to provide you the best service. If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by E-mail or telephone.
By Kristin from Czech republic - 2017.10.23 10:29
Sales manager is very enthusiastic and professional, gave us a great concessions and product quality is very good,thank you very much!
By Josephine from Seychelles - 2017.08.16 13:39
Write your message here and send it to us