OEM/ODM Factory Custom Ziplock Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
OEM/ODM Factory Custom Ziplock Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We offer fantastic energy in high quality and enhancement,merchandising,profits and promoting and procedure for OEM/ODM Factory Custom Ziplock Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cologne, Myanmar, Detroit, Based on our guiding principle of quality is the key to development, we continually strive to exceed our customers' expectations. As such, we sincerely invite all interested companies to contact us for future cooperation, We welcome old and new customers to hold hands together for exploring and developing; For more information, please feel free to contact us. Thanks. Advanced equipment, strict quality control, customer-orientation service, initiative summary and improvement of defects and extensive industry experience enable us to guarantee more customer satisfaction and reputation which, in return, brings us more orders and benefits. If you are interested in any of our products, please feel free to contact us. Inquiry or visit to our company are warmly welcome. We sincerely hope to start a win-win and friendly partnership with you. You can see more details in our website.
By Laura from Plymouth - 2018.02.04 14:13
The factory technical staff not only have high level of technology, their English level is also very good, this is a great help to technology communication.
By Novia from Austria - 2018.06.05 13:10
Write your message here and send it to us