OEM/ODM Factory Custom Ziplock Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
OEM/ODM Factory Custom Ziplock Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
It adheres on the tenet "Honest, industrious, enterprising, innovative" to acquire new solutions regularly. It regards shoppers, success as its very own success. Let us establish prosperous future hand in hand for OEM/ODM Factory Custom Ziplock Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Russia, Lebanon, Luxemburg, With the goal of "zero defect". To care for the environment, and social returns, care employee social responsibility as own duty. We welcome friends from all over the world to visit and guide us so that we can achieve the win-win goal together.
By Lee from US - 2017.12.19 11:10
Good quality and fast delivery, it's very nice. Some products have a little bit problem, but the supplier replaced timely, overall, we are satisfied.
By Gabrielle from Cologne - 2017.08.18 11:04
Write your message here and send it to us