OEM/ODM China Hanger Garment Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
OEM/ODM China Hanger Garment Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We support our purchasers with ideal premium quality products and substantial level company. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we've acquired rich practical working experience in producing and managing for OEM/ODM China Hanger Garment Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Indonesia, Nigeria, Rwanda, We have been fully aware of our customer's needs. We deliver high quality products, competitive prices and the first class service. We would like to establish good business relationships as well as friendship with you in the near future.
By Clementine from France - 2017.01.28 19:59
Problems can be quickly and effectively resolved, it is worth to be trust and working together.
By Wendy from Ethiopia - 2018.06.19 10:42
Write your message here and send it to us