OEM China Compostable Trash Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
OEM China Compostable Trash Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We always do the job to be a tangible group making sure that we can provide you with the top top quality as well as ideal value for OEM China Compostable Trash Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Denmark, San Diego, venezuela, We've been persisting in the business essence "Quality First, Honoring Contracts and Standing by Reputations, providing customers with satisfying products and service. " Friends both at home and abroad are warmly welcome to establish everlasting business relations with us.
By Janet from Vietnam - 2017.10.27 12:12
The goods we received and the sample sales staff display to us have the same quality, it is really a creditable manufacturer.
By Eleanore from Grenada - 2017.03.07 13:42
Write your message here and send it to us