New Arrival China Plastic Packaging Bag - Handle Shopping Bag – Leadpacks
New Arrival China Plastic Packaging Bag - Handle Shopping Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Handle Shopping Bag|
|Material||PLA/PBAT/Corn Starch, D2W, HDPE, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Biodegradable and Compostable, Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||EN13432, ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
With this motto in mind, we've turn into one of quite possibly the most technologically innovative, cost-efficient, and price-competitive manufacturers for New Arrival China Plastic Packaging Bag - Handle Shopping Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Holland, Swiss, Botswana, Being the top solutions of our factory, our solutions series have been tested and won us experienced authority certifications. For additional parameters and item list details, please click the button to acquire additional nformation.
By Eileen from venezuela - 2018.12.28 15:18
It is not easy to find such a professional and responsible provider in today's time. Hope that we can maintain long-term cooperation.
By Lydia from South Korea - 2018.06.26 19:27
Write your message here and send it to us