Hot-selling Bag Biodegradable - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Hot-selling Bag Biodegradable - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Well-run products, skilled income group, and better after-sales products and services; We have been also a unified massive family, all people stick with the business price "unification, dedication, tolerance" for Hot-selling Bag Biodegradable - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Wellington, South Africa, Azerbaijan, We have been sincerely looking forward to cooperate with customers all over the world. We believe we can satisfy you with our high-quality products and solutions and perfect service . We also warmly welcome customers to visit our company and purchase our products.
By Samantha from Jordan - 2017.12.02 14:11
This is a reputable company, they have a high level of business management, good quality product and service, every cooperation is assured and delighted!
By Maria from United Arab emirates - 2018.12.11 14:13
Write your message here and send it to us