Hot Sale for Garment Packing Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Hot Sale for Garment Packing Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Assume full duty to satisfy all demands of our clients; reach steady advancements by marketing the development of our purchasers; grow to be the final permanent cooperative partner of clientele and maximize the interests of customers for Hot Sale for Garment Packing Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Lyon, Malaysia, Peru, We focus on providing service for our clients as a key element in strengthening our long-term relationships. Our continual availability of high grade products in combination with our excellent pre-sale and after-sales service ensures strong competitiveness in an increasingly globalized market.
By Eric from Belize - 2017.06.25 12:48
In our cooperated wholesalers, this company has the best quality and reasonable price, they are our first choice.
By Denise from Croatia - 2018.09.19 18:37
Write your message here and send it to us