Factory wholesale Snack Pouch Packaging - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks
Factory wholesale Snack Pouch Packaging - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks Detail:
Our Kraft stand up zipper pouches all apply with a quality wide resealable zipper to make sure the closure can be well sealed and the zipper can be reusable by open and close for many times and still can seal the pouch.
This type of stand up pouches with a big bottom to make the zipper bag can stand there even it’s empty. The stand-up zipper bags with such bottom can stand there to display your products being retail or while consumer using it, very convenient.
|Item Name||Kraft Stand Up Pouches|
|Material||PET/Kraft/AL/PE, Kraft/VMPET/PE, PET/Kraft/PE etc.|
|Application||Supermarket/Snack/Takeaway/Food/Dried Fruit/Seasoning/Mask, etc|
|Feature||Eco-friendly,Resealable, Perfect Printing etc|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, FDA Test report, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our pursuit and enterprise aim would be to "Always fulfill our buyer requirements". We carry on to acquire and layout excellent quality items for the two our old and new clients and realize a win-win prospect for our shoppers in addition as us for Factory wholesale Snack Pouch Packaging - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Mombasa, Albania, Munich, We have the best products and professional sales and technical team.With the development of our company, we are able to provide customers best products, good technical support, perfect after-sales service.
By Kimberley from kazan - 2018.04.25 16:46
Adhering to the business principle of mutual benefits, we have a happy and successful transaction, we think we will be the best business partner.
By Bernice from Malaysia - 2017.09.09 10:18