Factory source Coffee Bean Bags Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory source Coffee Bean Bags Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our concentrate on is always to consolidate and enhance the excellent and service of present solutions, in the meantime regularly develop new products to meet distinctive customers' demands for Factory source Coffee Bean Bags Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Georgia, Dubai, Eindhoven, Our company is working by the operation principle of "integrity-based, cooperation created, people oriented, win-win cooperation". We hope we can have a friendly relationship with businessman from all over the world.
By Letitia from Puerto Rico - 2018.09.08 17:09
We are really happy to find such a manufacturer that ensuring product quality at the same time the price is very cheap.
By Maria from Porto - 2018.02.08 16:45
Write your message here and send it to us