Europe style for Polybag Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Europe style for Polybag Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We continue to keep increasing and perfecting our solutions and service. At the same time, we operate actively to do research and enhancement for Europe style for Polybag Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Swiss, Ukraine, France, During in 11 years, We have participated in more than 20 exhibitions, obtains the highest praise from each customer. Our company has been devoting that "customer first" and committed to helping customers expand their business, so that they become the Big Boss !
By Tina from Brasilia - 2017.08.15 12:36
The company can keep up with the changes in this industry market, product updates fast and the price is cheap, this is our second cooperation, it's good.
By Raymond from Toronto - 2018.10.31 10:02
Write your message here and send it to us