Cheapest Price Flat Bottom Gusset Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Cheapest Price Flat Bottom Gusset Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We're going to commit ourselves to giving our esteemed buyers using the most enthusiastically considerate solutions for Cheapest Price Flat Bottom Gusset Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Canada, Turin, Italy, We believe in establishing healthy customer relationships and positive interaction for business. Close cooperation with our customers has helped us to create strong supply chains and reap benefits. Our products have gained us widespread acceptance and the satisfaction of our worldwide valued clients.
By Teresa from Thailand - 2017.09.29 11:19
The company has rich resources, advanced machinery, experienced workers and excellent services, hope you keep improving and perfecting your products and service, wish you better!
By Dinah from Greenland - 2017.08.28 16:02
Write your message here and send it to us