Cheapest Price Flat Bottom Gusset Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Cheapest Price Flat Bottom Gusset Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
To continuously increase the administration process by virtue of the rule of "sincerely, good religion and excellent are the base of company development", we commonly absorb the essence of linked goods internationally, and continually build new solutions to fulfill the requires of shoppers for Cheapest Price Flat Bottom Gusset Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Islamabad, Malta, Frankfurt, Providing Quality Items, Excellent Service, Competitive Prices and Prompt Delivery. Our products and solutions are selling well both in domestic and foreign markets. Our company is trying to be one important suppliers in China.
By Ellen from Nepal - 2018.09.29 13:24
We feel easy to cooperate with this company, the supplier is very responsible, thanks.There will be more in-depth cooperation.
By Linda from Peru - 2018.10.09 19:07
Write your message here and send it to us