Cheap price Stand Pouch Packaging - Coffee Packaging Bag – Leadpacks
Cheap price Stand Pouch Packaging - Coffee Packaging Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
Coffee bags come in a wide variety of shapes, styles, colors and materials. So which coffee bag should you use? You can feel free to contact us!
|Item Name||Coffee Packaging Bag|
|Material||PET/AL/PE, PET/VMPET/PE, OPP/AL/PE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, FDA Test report, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We know that we only thrive if we will guarantee our combined cost competiveness and high-quality advantageous at the same time for Cheap price Stand Pouch Packaging - Coffee Packaging Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Afghanistan, Moldova, Namibia, Our items have national accreditation requirements for qualified, high quality goods, affordable value, was welcomed by people today all over the world. Our products will continue to enhance within the order and look forward to cooperation with you, Should really any of these products and solutions be of curiosity to you, be sure to letus know. We are likely to be content to offer you a quotation up on receipt of your detailed needs.
By Carey from Johor - 2017.12.02 14:11
Good quality, reasonable prices, rich variety and perfect after-sales service, it's nice!
By Kay from Buenos Aires - 2017.12.19 11:10
Write your message here and send it to us