2020 High quality Supermarket Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
2020 High quality Supermarket Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our company has been concentrating on brand strategy. Customers' pleasure is our greatest advertising. We also source OEM service for 2020 High quality Supermarket Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Tunisia, Casablanca, Luxemburg, Wide selection and fast delivery to suit your needs! Our philosophy: Good quality, great service, keep improving. We've been looking forward that more and more oversea friends join in our family for further development near the future!
By Andrew Forrest from Mecca - 2018.12.05 13:53
We are old friends, the company's product quality has been always very good and this time the price is also very cheap.
By Mona from Czech republic - 2017.12.19 11:10
Write your message here and send it to us