2020 Good Quality Compostable Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
2020 Good Quality Compostable Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
abide by the contract", conforms on the market requirement, joins within the market competition by its superior quality likewise as provides far more comprehensive and great company for shoppers to let them develop into huge winner. The pursue on the corporation, is definitely the clients' gratification for 2020 Good Quality Compostable Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Durban, Niger, Norway, We set "be a creditable practitioner to achieve the continuous development and innovation" as our motto. We would like to share our experience with friends at home and abroad, as a way to create a bigger cake with our joint efforts. We have several experienced R & D persons and we welcome OEM orders.
By Mag from Peru - 2017.01.28 18:53
We have worked with many companies, but this time is the best，detailed explanation, timely delivery and quality qualified, nice!
By Raymond from Juventus - 2018.11.28 16:25
Write your message here and send it to us