2020 Good Quality Compostable Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
2020 Good Quality Compostable Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
It adheres on the tenet "Honest, industrious, enterprising, innovative" to acquire new solutions continuously. It regards prospects, success as its personal success. Let us build prosperous future hand in hand for 2020 Good Quality Compostable Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Czech, Chile, Saudi Arabia, We follow up the career and aspiration of our elder generation, and we're eager to open up a new prospect in this field, We insist on "Integrity, Profession, Win-win Cooperation", because we have now a strong backup, that are excellent partners with advanced manufacturing lines, abundant technical strength, standard inspection system and good production capacity.
By Albert from Madagascar - 2018.06.09 12:42
It is really lucky to meet such a good supplier, this is our most satisfied cooperation, I think we will work again!
By Sally from Indonesia - 2017.06.29 18:55
Write your message here and send it to us