18 Years Factory Poly Mailer Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
18 Years Factory Poly Mailer Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Along with the "Client-Oriented" enterprise philosophy, a rigorous high-quality control process, superior production products along with a robust R&D group, we constantly deliver premium quality products, exceptional solutions and aggressive costs for 18 Years Factory Poly Mailer Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Philippines, Lisbon, US, If you have any requests, pls email Us with your detailed demands, we will give you the most wholesale Competitive Price with the Super Quality and the Unbeatable First-class Service ! We can give you the most competitive prices and high quality, because we are much more PROFESSIONAL! So please do not hesitate to contact us.
By Amber from Barcelona - 2017.08.28 16:02
The company can keep up with the changes in this industry market, product updates fast and the price is cheap, this is our second cooperation, it's good.
By Letitia from Belize - 2017.06.22 12:49
Write your message here and send it to us