Compostable Courier Envelopes
|Compostable Courier Envelopes
|30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading
|Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping
|EN13432, ISO-9001,SGS Test report etc.
|Shipped in 15-20 days after payment
Write your message here and send it to us