Wholesale Dealers of Eco Friendly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Wholesale Dealers of Eco Friendly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We hold strengthening and perfecting our items and repair. At the same time, we get the job done actively to do research and progress for Wholesale Dealers of Eco Friendly Mailers - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Vietnam, Jordan, Rome, Our company abides by the management idea of "keep innovation, pursue excellence". On the basis of assuring the advantages of existing merchandise, we continuously strengthen and extend product development. Our company insists on innovation to promote the sustainable development of enterprise, and make us become the domestic high-quality suppliers.
By Candance from Toronto - 2018.10.01 14:14
The company can think what our think, the urgency of urgency to act in the interests of our position, can be said this is a responsible company, we had a happy cooperation!
By Amy from Riyadh - 2017.11.20 15:58
Write your message here and send it to us