Top Quality Polythene Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Top Quality Polythene Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
continue to enhance, to be certain solution top quality in line with market and buyer standard requirements. Our corporation has a excellent assurance program are actually established for Top Quality Polythene Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: London, Ghana, Dominica, Strong infrastructure is the need of any organization. We are backed with a robust infrastructural facility that enables us to manufacture, store, quality check and dispatch our products worldwide. To maintain smooth work flow, we have sectioned our infrastructure into a number of departments. All these departments are functional with latest tools, modernized machines and equipment. Owing to which, we are able to accomplish voluminous production without compromising upon the quality.
By Naomi from Borussia Dortmund - 2017.09.26 12:12
The customer service staff's attitude is very sincere and the reply is timely and very detailed, this is very helpful for our deal,thank you.
By Laura from Cyprus - 2017.02.14 13:19
Write your message here and send it to us