Renewable Design for Poly Mailer Custom - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Renewable Design for Poly Mailer Custom - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our firm aims to operating faithfully, serving to all of our shoppers , and working in new technology and new machine regularly for Renewable Design for Poly Mailer Custom - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Serbia, Angola, Guatemala, Our company always concentrate on the development of the international market. We have a lot of customers in Russia , European countries, the USA, the Middle East countries and Africa countries. We always follow that quality is foundation while service is guarantee to meet all customers.
By Odelia from Manchester - 2018.11.02 11:11
The after-sale warranty service is timely and thoughtful, encounter problems can be resolved very quickly, we feel reliable and secure.
By Kama from Jamaica - 2017.08.16 13:39
Write your message here and send it to us