Professional China T-Shirt Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Professional China T-Shirt Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We pursue the administration tenet of "Quality is exceptional, Provider is supreme, Name is first", and will sincerely create and share success with all clientele for Professional China T-Shirt Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Ukraine, Liberia, Boston, We have been sincerely looking forward to cooperate with customers all over the world. We believe we can satisfy you with our high-quality products and solutions and perfect service . We also warmly welcome customers to visit our company and purchase our products.
By Roberta from Cairo - 2018.02.12 14:52
This supplier stick to the principle of "Quality first, Honesty as base", it is absolutely to be trust.
By Chris Fountas from Barcelona - 2018.09.29 17:23
Write your message here and send it to us