Professional China Printed Laminated Bags - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks
Professional China Printed Laminated Bags - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks Detail:
Our Kraft stand up zipper pouches all apply with a quality wide resealable zipper to make sure the closure can be well sealed and the zipper can be reusable by open and close for many times and still can seal the pouch.
This type of stand up pouches with a big bottom to make the zipper bag can stand there even it’s empty. The stand-up zipper bags with such bottom can stand there to display your products being retail or while consumer using it, very convenient.
|Item Name||Kraft Stand Up Pouches|
|Material||PET/Kraft/AL/PE, Kraft/VMPET/PE, PET/Kraft/PE etc.|
|Application||Supermarket/Snack/Takeaway/Food/Dried Fruit/Seasoning/Mask, etc|
|Feature||Eco-friendly,Resealable, Perfect Printing etc|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, FDA Test report, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We also present product or service sourcing and flight consolidation products and services. We have our possess manufacturing facility and sourcing place of work. We can easily supply you with almost every type of product or service connected to our item variety for Professional China Printed Laminated Bags - Kraft Stand Up Pouches – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Las Vegas, Turkey, Los Angeles, We supply professional service, prompt reply, timely delivery, excellent quality and best price to our customers. Satisfaction and good credit to every customer is our priority. We focus on every detail of order processing for customers till they have received safe and sound products with good logistics service and economical cost. Depending on this, our products are sold very well in the countries in Africa, the Mid-East and Southeast Asia.
By Pearl from Johannesburg - 2017.06.16 18:23
This supplier stick to the principle of "Quality first, Honesty as base", it is absolutely to be trust.
By Nora from Adelaide - 2018.12.14 15:26