OEM/ODM Supplier Custom T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
OEM/ODM Supplier Custom T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Bear "Customer first, High quality first" in mind, we perform closely with our consumers and provide them with efficient and experienced services for OEM/ODM Supplier Custom T Shirt Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Zimbabwe, Poland, Wellington, Our products are widely sold to Europe, USA, Russia, UK, France, Australia, Middle East, South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia, etc. Our solutions are highly recognized by our customers from all around the world. And our company is committed to continually improving effectiveness of our management system to maximize customer satisfaction. We sincerely hope to make progress with our customers and create a win-win future together. Welcome to join us for business!
By Meroy from Cannes - 2017.08.18 18:38
This company conforms to the market requirement and joins in the market competition by its high quality product, this is an enterprise that have Chinese spirit.
By Kristin from Philippines - 2017.08.18 18:38
Write your message here and send it to us