Low price for Bag Custom Printing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Low price for Bag Custom Printing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our team through qualified training. Skilled professional knowledge, powerful sense of support, to satisfy the support desires of consumers for Low price for Bag Custom Printing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: US, Hamburg, Singapore, Our team knows well the market demands in different countries, and is capable of supplying suitable quality products at the best prices to different markets. Our company has already set up a professional, creative and responsible team to develop clients with the multi-win principle.
By Lydia from Puerto Rico - 2017.08.28 16:02
The factory technical staff not only have high level of technology, their English level is also very good, this is a great help to technology communication.
By Emma from Kyrgyzstan - 2018.11.02 11:11
Write your message here and send it to us