Low MOQ for Snack Packaging Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Low MOQ for Snack Packaging Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our team through qualified training. Skilled professional knowledge, powerful sense of support, to satisfy the support desires of consumers for Low MOQ for Snack Packaging Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bahrain, Singapore, Swansea, With good quality, reasonable price and sincere service, we enjoy a good reputation. Products are exported to South America, Australia, Southeast Asia and so on. Warmly welcome customers at home and abroad to cooperate with us for the brilliant future.
By Sophia from Egypt - 2018.09.21 11:44
The after-sale warranty service is timely and thoughtful, encounter problems can be resolved very quickly, we feel reliable and secure.
By Alva from Cannes - 2017.03.28 12:22
Write your message here and send it to us