Low MOQ for Snack Packaging Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Low MOQ for Snack Packaging Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our pursuit and enterprise goal is to "Always satisfy our customer requirements". We keep on to establish and style and design outstanding top quality goods for both our outdated and new prospects and realize a win-win prospect for our clientele likewise as us for Low MOQ for Snack Packaging Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Islamabad, Paris, Mauritius, We are trying our best to make more customers happy and satisfied. we sincerely hope to establish a good long-term business relationship with your esteemed company thought this opportunity,based on equal, mutual beneficial and win win business from now till the future.
By Sarah from Afghanistan - 2017.11.29 11:09
We have been engaged in this industry for many years, we appreciate the work attitude and production capacity of the company, this is a reputable and professional manufacturer.
By Edith from Victoria - 2017.10.13 10:47
Write your message here and send it to us