Hot New Products Corn Starch Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Hot New Products Corn Starch Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
"Based on domestic market and expand overseas business" is our development strategy for Hot New Products Corn Starch Bag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Qatar, Mauritius, Madras, As an experienced group we also accept customized order and make it same as your picture or sample specifying specification and customer design packing. The main goal of our company is to build up a satisfactory memory to all customers, and establish a long term win-win business relationship. Choose us, we always wait for your appearance!
By Margaret from Islamabad - 2017.10.23 10:29
The company has a good reputation in this industry, and finally it tured out that choose them is a good choice.
By Eleanore from UAE - 2017.01.28 19:59
Write your message here and send it to us