Good Quality Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Good Quality Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Having a sound small business credit score, outstanding after-sales services and modern manufacturing facilities, we've got earned an fantastic reputation among our buyers across the globe for Good Quality Polybag - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cairo, Kazakhstan, Saudi Arabia, Our items are exported worldwide. Our customers are always satisfied with our reliable quality, customer-oriented services and competitive prices. Our mission is "to continue to earn your loyalty by dedicating our efforts to the constant improvement of our merchandise and services in order to ensure the satisfaction of our end-users, customers, employees, suppliers and the worldwide communities in which we cooperate".
By Elizabeth from Argentina - 2018.10.09 19:07
We have been looking for a professional and responsible supplier, and now we find it.
By Caroline from Canada - 2018.06.18 17:25
Write your message here and send it to us