Factory source Package Plastic Bags - Oxo-Biodegradable T-shirt Bag – Leadpacks
Factory source Package Plastic Bags - Oxo-Biodegradable T-shirt Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Oxo-Biodegradable T-shirt Bag|
|Size/Thickness||Custom based on customer’s requirement|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 20-25 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our commission is always to provide our customers and clientele with best quality and aggressive portable digital products for Factory source Package Plastic Bags - Oxo-Biodegradable T-shirt Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: United States, Germany, Romania, We are committed to meet all your needs and solve any technical problems you may encounter with your industrial components. Our exceptional products and vast knowledge of technology makes us the preferred choice for our customers.
By Michelle from Greenland - 2017.07.28 15:46
After the signing of the contract, we received satisfactory goods in a short term, this is a commendable manufacturer.
By Roberta from Jakarta - 2018.06.03 10:17
Write your message here and send it to us