Factory Outlets Nylon Bags For Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Factory Outlets Nylon Bags For Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
The really abundant projects administration experiences and just one to one particular provider model make the substantial importance of organization communication and our easy understanding of your expectations for Factory Outlets Nylon Bags For Packaging - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Bangkok, Botswana, Japan, We provide OEM services and replacement parts to meet the varying needs of our customers. We give competitive price for quality solutions and we are going to make certain your shipment is handled quickly by our logistics department. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to meet with you and see how we can help you further your own business.
By trameka milhouse from Madras - 2017.11.20 15:58
This supplier's raw material quality is stable and reliable, has always been in accordance with the requirements of our company to provide the goods that quality meet our requirements.
By Alice from Nicaragua - 2017.07.28 15:46
Write your message here and send it to us