China Factory for Polybag Packing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
China Factory for Polybag Packing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of China Factory for Polybag Packing - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Montpellier, Roman, Riyadh, To win customers' confidence, Best Source has set up a strong sales and after-sales team to deliver the best product and service. Best Source abides by the idea of "Grow with customer" and philosophy of "Customer-oriented" to achieve cooperation of mutual trust and benefit. Best Source will always stand ready to cooperate with you. Let's grow together!
By Cherry from Malaysia - 2017.11.12 12:31
The company has a good reputation in this industry, and finally it tured out that choose them is a good choice.
By Diana from Rotterdam - 2018.06.21 17:11
Write your message here and send it to us