Best-Selling Shipping Mailer - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Best-Selling Shipping Mailer - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Our target is always to satisfy our customers by offering golden support, superior value and high quality for Best-Selling Shipping Mailer - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Albania, Liverpool, Bandung, We take measure at any price to attain essentially the most up-to-date gear and procedures. The packing of nominated brand is our a further distinguishing feature. The solutions to assure years of trouble-free service has attracted a great deal customers. The goods are obtainable in improved designs and richer variety, they're produced scientifically of purely raw supplies. It accessible in a variety of designs and specifications for the selection. The newest forms are much far better than the previous one and they're extremely popular with several clients.
By Rosemary from Portland - 2017.03.28 12:22
The supplier abide the theory of "quality the basic, trust the first and management the advanced" so that they can ensure a reliable product quality and stable customers.
By Jean Ascher from Mexico - 2017.03.28 16:34
Write your message here and send it to us