Best Price on Flat Bottom Coffee Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks
Best Price on Flat Bottom Coffee Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks Detail:
|Item Name||Hanger Garment Bag|
|Material||PP, LDPE etc.|
|Feature||Heavy Duty, Eco-friendly and Perfect Printing|
|Payment||30% deposit by T/T, the rest 70% paid against copy bill of lading|
|Quality Control||Advanced Equipment and Experienced QC Team will check material, semi-finished and finished products strictly in every step before shipping|
|Certificate||ISO-9001, D2W certificate, SGS Test report etc.|
|Delivery Time||Shipped in 10-15 days after payment|
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
We support our purchasers with ideal premium quality products and substantial level company. Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector, we've acquired rich practical working experience in producing and managing for Best Price on Flat Bottom Coffee Bags - Hanger Garment Bag – Leadpacks , The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Cancun, Romania, Lithuania, We firmly think that we have the full capability to present you contented merchandise. Wish to collect concerns within you and build a new long-term synergy romantic relationship. We all significantly promise:Csame excellent, better selling price; exact selling price, better quality.
By Ellen from Saudi Arabia - 2018.06.21 17:11
This is the first business after our company establish, products and services are very satisfying, we have a good start, we hope to cooperate continuous in the future!
By Elaine from Brunei - 2018.05.15 10:52
Write your message here and send it to us